FRIDAY MAY 22, 2020, 9:00 – 10:30 AM PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME
(Click HERE to find your time zone)
This webinar will share Indigenous Peoples’ initiatives to defend their Right to Health and restore their traditional healing systems during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. The voices of Indigenous elders and knowledge holders will be featured.
- Introduction: Rochelle Diver, Lake Superior Ojibwe, IITC Environmental Health Program Coordinator
- Chairman Harold Frazier, Cheyenne River Lakota Nation, South Dakota
- Chili Yazzie, President, Shiprock Chapter, Dine (Navajo) Nation, New Mexico
- Hinewirangi Kohu, Maori, Founder/Director, Te Whanau o te Rau Aroha, Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Rosalina Tuyuk, Mayan Cakchiquel, General Coordinator, National Coordination of Widows of Guatemala (CONAVIGUA)
Moderator, Roberto Borrero, United Confederation of Taino People
Please click on https://www.iitc.org/online-trainings-webinars/ to download the materials for this webinar
To pre-register for the webinar via zoom, click on: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UPkZDjVOSeOjf2-KZN5aqg
English/Spanish interpretation will be provided. Click here for information on how to use Zoom’s webinar interpretation feature.
For more information contact: [email protected]