(Click HERE to find your time zone)
This webinar will share Indigenous Peoples’ initiatives to defend their Right to Health and restore their traditional healing systems during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. The voices of Indigenous elders and knowledge holders will be featured.
- Introduction: Rochelle Diver, Lake Superior Ojibwe, IITC Environmental Health Program Coordinator
- Chairman Harold Frazier, Cheyenne River Lakota Nation, South Dakota
- Chili Yazzie, President, Shiprock Chapter, Dine (Navajo) Nation, New Mexico
- Hinewirangi Kohu, Maori, Founder/Director, Te Whanau o te Rau Aroha, Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Rosalina Tuyuk, Mayan Cakchiquel, General Coordinator, National Coordination of Widows of Guatemala (CONAVIGUA)
Moderator, Roberto Borrero, United Confederation of Taino People
Please click on https://www.iitc.org/online-trainings-webinars/ to download the materials for this webinar
English/Spanish interpretation will be provided. Click here for information on how to use Zoom’s webinar interpretation feature.
For more information contact: [email protected]