(Haga clic AQUÍ para ver su zona horaria y la fecha).
This webinar will present the knowledge and experiences of Indigenous women from various regions about specific impacts of COVID-19 on Indigenous women and children. The panelists will also share their efforts to bring these human rights violations to light and build effective responses.
- Introduction: Amy Juan, Tohono O’odham Nation, Hemajkam Rights Network, Arizona
- Urgent Update on the Crisis in Minneapolis: Report from Ground Zero: Lisa Bellanger, Anishnabe, IITC Board of Directors
- Tarcila Rivera Zea, Quechua, Vice-President, Center for Indigenous Cultures of Peru (CHIRAPAQ), founder, Continental Network of Indigenous Women of the Americas (ECMIA)
- Lucy Mulenkei Maasai, Executive Director, Indigenous Information Network, founder, African Indigenous Women’s Organization
- Morning Star Gali, Ajumawi Band of the Pit River Tribe and Restoring Justice for Indigenous Peoples (RJIP), California
- Sandra Ceballos, Kolla De Jujuy, President, Association of Indigenous Women Lawyers of Argentina (AMAI)
Moderator, Roberto Borrero, United Confederation of Taino People
Please click on https://www.iitc.org/online-trainings-webinars/ to download the materials for this webinar
English/Spanish interpretation will be provided. Haga clic en for information on how to use Zoom’s webinar interpretation feature.
Para obtener más información, contacte a: [email protected]